Wednesday 25 November 2009

Temptu Airbrush Make-up


Hi there!
Well! it's been an interesting week. The weather here has become unbelievably hot & humid which means the wet season is on it's way & we will have monsoonal down pours. My heart goes out to everyone that is experiencing heat waves down south.
This last week has been High school formals, graduations, evening facials & body treatments & to top it all off I'm training in internet marketing & advertising.... phew!
One of my make-up girls has agreed to let me post a pic of her into my blog so everyone can see how she looked for her graduation. ( Thanks Gabby!)

Excuse the fake smile... Gabby has a beautiful smile but when you point a camera at her & ask her to smile she pulls this fake one. She wanted to have a natural look & still have the appearance of wearing make-up. My picture isn't the clearest because I carry a 2mp camera around with me just incase someone lets me use a pic of them.

Make-up is applied with an airbrush, which provides a flawless even look over the skin.
A look can be managed by adding more layers of airbrush makeup to create a more dramatic effect.
Airbrush makeup is the longest-lasting makeup type, with the average durability of 16 hours--although it can last up to 20 hours.  It is also sanitary, because the wand never touches the skin.
For this reason, airbrush makeup can be used on multiple people without having to sterilize application instruments.

Temptu's premier S/B Foundation is the highest quality Silicone-based formula on the market.
Although designed to be applied with an airbrush, S/B is blendable makeup that can also be applied by fingertips, brush or sponge.  The natural properties of silicone impart a soft-focus that radiates a healthy and youthful glow on any skin type.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
There's also a demo of  Temptu airbrush make-up on Youtube if you'd like to check it out.



Bye for now!